Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Teacher's Day High Tea At Nikko Hotel 4 June 2010

The PIBG (PTA) treated the teachers to a High Tea at Nikko Hotel


Picture taken by school official photographer: Yusri Hussain
by Yusri Hussain


the rest of the these photos are mine:.............




cheese and crackers

my first choice was this section!



Scallops!


My selection: yummy, yummy!


the soup and bread station

the local main course

char kway teow


satay and pasta/spaghetti on demand
the ever popular chocolate fountain

now most buffets have one


dessert treats


tropical exotic fruits!

Little Yuni loves Japanese







4 comments:

Ryan said...

OMG!! makes me want to be a teacher

MK Loo said...

just because of the shashimi and sushi? ha ha ha!

rlai said...

Your Teachers Day is fantastic with lots of good food and social interaction, wish I am a teacher too.

rlai said...

I wish I am a teacher because of the yammy food,