Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

26 June 2010 Teacher's Development Course at Taylor's Lakeside Campus


On a fine Saturday morning, the staff of MBS had to attend a LDP (Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan) course or staff development programme.  It was held at Taylor's Lakeside, who was the sponsor, providing bus, food and venue.



Mr. Wong and us were the early birds....breakfast was not even served yet.


Here comes the other early birds, because, they, like me, are from Puchong.

If you drive here, you will be earlier than the bus people....Pn Loh, Pn Khaw, Pn Ng and Mrs Ramani
Me and Pn Khadizah
Breakfast!!!
Miss Yap
Curry Puffs!!!
Many schools had events here too! Taylor's Lakeside is on an agressive promotional campaign
enjoying the sweeping vista
I must get you the article where the architect praised Taylor Lakeside's architectural layout.
(I found the article....from the Sunday Star by Mohd Tajuddin :
here: (and on top...same story!)








these orchids are new, the last time I was here, there were none, I think








Mr Wong had to do a book presentation


The group after lunch

I was too hungry, I forgot to give you pictures of our lunch!!!!! Bye!!!!!

2 comments:

Kenny Choo said...

OMG Pn Tay, you all came to my campus! Too bad I'm having semester break, or else I will be able to say hi to all the teachers without having to go back to MBS...haha

MK Loo said...

yes, they kindly sponsored the lecture hall, a speaker, breakfast and lunch and even transport to and from MBS (bus)!!

the first time I went there was to bring the boys for NIE (Star) Mag Inc competition workshop. Lakeside did not have any signages then and we got lost!!!