Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pn Pauline's Green Vincci Shoes



(I wrote on the Facebook.....)

"Last night Pn Pauline went to Vincci to buy green shoes to match her new dress just so I can take photos"
And Pauline replied:
Pauline S. Ram
Pauline S. Ram
My God... Do u have to declare that? Shhhh...
Yesterday at 12:33am
Loo Mee Keun
Loo M K
ha ha ha.....more gan cheong mah
Yesterday at 12:37am · 
Loo Mee Keun
Loo M K
do you want me to delete it?
Yesterday at 12:37am · 
Pauline S. Ram
Pauline S. Ram
nope. i like it.
Yesterday at 12:40am · 
Pauline S. Ram
Pauline S. Ram
anymore photos?
Yesterday at 12:40am · 
Loo Mee Keun
Loo M K
ha ha ha!!!!!! thought so. Can't find the ones we took on the tar road.....will search for it.
Yesterday at 12:41am · 
Pauline S. Ram
Pauline S. Ram
which ones?
Yesterday at 12:42am · 
Eric Khong
Eric Khong
yeah, she got no green shoes...then she went to vincci to buy one immediately to match with her baju kebaya..wow!
Yesterday at 11:32am · 
Pauline S. Ram
Pauline S. Ram
Love u Eric....
9 hours ago · 
Eric Khong
3 hours ago ·





Do you like her green Vincci shoes that she purposely bought to match her green dress for Teacher's Day???
This will be her "last" time posing like this!!!


Those are Ling Chern Chiang's sneakers
Red carpet worthy shoes

Pn Pauline has a little fan!!!! (he will actually lift her long skirt to check her shoes!!)
.


Pauline S. Ram commented on your photo:
"This little Isaac, Patricia's son, checks on my shoes every single day from Monday to Friday. He is my shoes fan."






Pn Chong is used to me snapping photos so if she can't beat 'em, she joins 'em!!

Pn Chong is always ready to pose for me!!
(Btw some teachers will scold me and forbid me from putting them on my blog!!!)

Bye Pauline, we will all miss you.
We love you!

1 comment:

Ash said...

hehehehe!this is soo cute la cher.and pn pauline's shoes have been well captured (esp wit isaac)kekee! =P