Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Asia Cafe Puchong

For Sunday dinners we like to 
come here:



Scene by night
Lokasi, lokasi
We like it for its clean and new interior
It is not too haphazard, or hot like the normal
Chinese foodcourt
My daughter likes pizzas from this place
also the lamb chop, lasagne and all sorts of western food
the thin crust pizzas are fired in this brick oven


Milano pizza with lots of beef pepperoni......
NOT!!!! In actual fact, only a few pieces of pepperoni!




fettuccine carbonara



My son always ta pau this!


Old man always order this! Cha kway teow!


she loves this place!


loving husband feed me cha kway teow


curry laksa with blood cockles for him


lamb chop for her





the foodcourt with plenty of parking


commercial centre of Puchong


even has underground parking






I got my popiah (note the Indian boy trying to pose behind me!)


More poses for my hubby!




this was our previous visit
lots of stalls with lots of varieties
like or chien or fried oyster ommelette


tempting cockles that my husband does not allow me to eat
(the most unclean food reared near sewers, thus heavily contaminated)
so I had to be content with Prawn Noodle


and or chien



wah. so much food!
Yum! dessert!




Turn out that I was the
only one eating this dish
gigantic succulent "OR" which no one likes except me.
(these are not oysters but barnacles growing on rocks,
you have to use special hammers to hack them out)
Lasagne for takeaway for the son who is studying for ACCA

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Har, K is studying ACCA?

MK Loo said...

Not ACCA but CFA (Financial Analyst)
forgot what the C stands for!!

Sue Lin said...

Yeah, CFA makes more sense. U typed ACCA! CFA is very very very hard, i've heard a lot of horror stories... but all my friends who took it pass, why are my friends so smart? I hope my brother passes too