Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

St Regis Wedding

We attended my friend Jackie Chin and her husband's Mr. Gan,(my teacher) son's wedding.









pre luncheon cocktails
canapes at the cocktail
a vision in white


the ROM
then she changed into this gorgeous frothy full skirted pink gown


that needed 3 persons' help to get on stage
both of them looked absolutely stunning
cake cutting, bride was obscured by the HUGE cake from where I was sitting
and I was too lazy to get up to go near the stage!



his cousin, daughter of the principal of Jurong West High (below)

Mr Gan the Principal, brother of Mr Gan, (my History Teacher)
father of the groom
Yam yaaaaaaaaaam Seeeeeeeeennnnng!!!!


deafening!
Posh table setting
fantastic food
my friend the mother of the groom
her sister-in-law, my classmate, Bee Eng
my classmate and father of the groom, my Teacher Mr Gan CK



maids of honour

I enjoyed this wedding very much!!!

No comments: