Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blast From the Past 2

This is Part 2 of my son's toys for boys
In his early teens

Old antique grandmother (literary) table
in my son's old room 
I opened one drawer to find
his old games (CDs)
Another drawer yielded these:
holster and guns from Hatyai and
Motorola cellphone plastic bag
the two toy guns from Thailand: you need to use pellets

The guns actually fire, and these pellets shoot from the guns:
LETHAL!!!
Lethally dangerous!!
No wonder not available in Malaysia!
His first PDA

You actually need a stylus to poke at the "apps"
Another old cupboard...what's inside?
Sony headphones

GAMEBOY!!!!!

You need to buy cartridges like this to play the Gameboy.

Playstation 1.
Before my children could play it "puas puas"
it was struck and destroyed by lightning!!!!
SONY voice recorder.
My son was in a Chinese school and needed me
to give him SPELLING everyday!!
I could manage up to Standard 4 or 5, then it got so difficult,
(I am fully English educated)
he had to use a voice recorder (I could not read the characters any more!)
to record the Mandarin words.
In his 20's now

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Please dont do eldest's room! I'll come back and get it done! HAHAHAHAHAHA, if u have time find me best flight deals!

Ali SAMIMI (koolspot92@gmail.com) said...

Hello there,
Nice gameboy. I am a gameboy collector, and you console is very nice.
Would you accept to sell it ?
I can offer 200 US $ for it.