Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mamak Mee Goreng Late Night Date 38 years ago


(Putra posted this on the Facebook group):.....

The guy who took Mdm Loo out for "mamak mee goreng", 

walking from 3rd Residential College UM to 2nd RC UM....circa 

1975....Kah,kah,kah,....

This is my senior at Batu Pahat High School, then at University 

Malaya who took me out for mamak mee at 1st Residential 

College....(both of us stayed at 3rd Residential college) all those years ago!
This is photo of me at 3rd College

Putra Gunong Ledang Such a sweet & 

nostalgic reminiscence...!! Definitely it's 

you then.....



Actually I had forgotten this episode until he mentioned it at our 

coffee session at Hilton Hotel, and we both could not remember 

what we talked about...

So he dedicated this song to me:!!!!

No comments: