Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Meeting Amber Chia at Book Fest 2013

Liked · August 6 

Enjoyed myself at the Popular Bookfest 2013 just now! Thank you for having me and thank you all for coming to support my new book! Busy for next magazine cover shoot now.



We did not plan to meet Amber Chia per se
but it happened to be time for her book promotion
and signing so we bought her book and got in line
(first of the line!)
Amber showing how to strut the catwalk
I was not a model born, I sold fish at the Sitiawan market
One day I threw my fishes in and said "I am going to Kuala Lumper to be a model"
I was 17.......

 Her book is part of the Master series of "How to" by MPH...hers is How to be a Model
 Amber Chia's Guide to a Successful Modelling Career
 She is now a Malaysian household name and quite successful in her own right
 chatty and encouraging Amber
 did not hesitate to jump up and take photo with her
 rest of the q to her book signing

My daughter was too young to know that I had a previous encounter with Amber here:

She only remembered I had meeting with Russell Lee at last year's Book Fest:

So this year she wanted meet some local celebrity and Amber happened to be on!

Amber Chia (Chinese: 谢丽萍, Chinese: 謝麗萍, pinyin: Xiè Lìpíng; born December 14, 1981) is a Malaysian model. She was born in Ipoh, Malaysia, but grew up ...
en.wikipedia.org
The Official Website of Amber Chia - Supermodel & Actress. Amber ... Please also visit Amber Chia Academy for a career in modeling, fashion and beauty.
www.amberchia.com
Amber Chia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 131339 likes · 5182 talking about this.
www.facebook.com
The latest from Amber Chia (@amberchia). International model, actress & TV personality. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
twitter.com




No comments: