Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ralph Polo Lauren in Batam

This is a genuine Polo Ralph Lauren 
premium Outlet in Batam

 It is much cheaper but is authentic 
 as evidenced from the bold and proud display of the Polo Ralph Lauren insignia and banner outside the outlet
 inside: Polo enthusiasts' dream
 our Batam chinese tour guide in red....tomorrow, he will bring us to yet another Polo outlet



all sorts of colours and polo horsemen in large black, red and white!
 I bought this
 and this....
but I could not find these.....as requested by my son
 sent via Whatsapp


 I could only buy this in Ladies's size, 

 and my son's girlfriend got this as a gift from me


 He is already wearing it!!!
 (back home)


This grandma was shopping with a frenzy and asked me to help her choose for her!!
 Blur pic taken by random someone cornered by me
 Limited stocks available....everything was going fast!!!
 The next day we were taken to Golden Factory Outlet

 for more Polo shirts....


big horses costs more



 plus fake shirts!!
 (I gave them the wide berth) 
 and fake branded bags!
 Designer bags anyone? LV? 


No comments: