Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Preview Screening of "We're The Millers" 27 Aug 2013

Went to Paradigm Mall for the preview screening of the Millers...rated U18, so daughter could not go..

New trailer for  #WeretheMillers   . Like it, pin it, poke it, feel it up. Enjoy. ‪ #NSFW  
Do u know what its like to get "Ear-f%&ked"!


It was absolutely hilarious!!
 Lots of "f" words which did detract the attention a wee bit...
But on the whole was good clean fun

 As usual my date strode before me....actually I fell behind to sneak his pic
 He took me to the Teh Tarik Place
because I said that was where Ivan had his lunch 
everyday at Empire Gallery Subang when he interned at 
Itallianies
 Teenagers these days. #Selfie   #WereTheMillers  

It's not only the teenagers who can selfie, we oldies can selfie too
 with a mug of teh tarik
 The Teh Tarik order tag
 the Teh Tarik interior

 I ordered Mee Rebus to share
 so yummy!!!
 had thick potato gravy, dried prawns in the gravy, fresh prawns, hard boiled eggs and chicken!
 yellow noodles




on my FB before I took it down!!

It's not our fault Kenny can't draw.


Awkward Roadtrip Moment #1 with the Millers. Watch it at CollegeHumor: http://bit.ly/AwkRoadtrip


"On my balls! On my f**king balls!"



Awkward Roadtrip Moment #3 with the Millers. Watch it now at  #CollegeHumor    http://bit.ly/AwkRoadtrip3
Awkward Roadtrip Moments: No Ragrets

Live life with #NoRagrets . Not even a single letter.

See #WereTheMillers , now playing in theaters!



Nice drawing!!
Just like my family, decent and NICE!!

No comments: