Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

23 August 2013 Dr Brandt's Workshop at Gardens Club

Since it was still holiday, (two weeks semester break)
I was able to attend Garden's Club workshop 
where I had missed so many!

 Julie Andre conducted the workshop
 participants and Gardens Club members
 I liked her batwing kimono-style jacket
 and her booties!
 telling us how to get  luminous and smooth skin
she had good tips and spoke in good English too!


 see....black tights and black booties...so cool
 looks comfortable too
 some of the products...CC mat with shine erase for matte shine free skin, and ruby crystal for crystal clear skin
 food was buns, sandwiches and scones served in baskets
 Get glowing skin with Julie Andre
 the Dr Brandt cubicle at the Gardens Mall
 we could sample products and use our voucher
so I got a tube of "Pore No More" to erase my visible pores 
for flawless, poreless and greaseless countenance
In this pic, everyone has a shiny forehead like a flashlight, but I am using Dr Brandt's "Pore No More" and my face looks matte with no shine and no shiny/greasy forehead, right?  Hahaha, it works!!! Try it!! No more "kwali-face"!

No comments: