Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Food for Majlis Restu Ilmu: Bihun Sup

For the Majlis Restu Ilmu Ceremony
(Bestowing of Blessings for Examination)
the canteen prepared this: Bihun Sup 
(paid for by the PIBG and school)

Mee Hoon Soup
 with lethal black chili padi sauce in the foreground (very very spicy)
 contains: bean sprouts, Malay parsley or daun soup, mee hoon, strips of shredded chicken breasts and a piece of fried (I don't know what!!!....someone please tell me what it is called...or later I will google it)
 the layout at my school canteen
 the soup (boiled with chicken, herbs, five spices and is oily, delicious and should be served hot!!!!)
I spooned the soup on top of my mee hoon, and added a dollop ( a very generous DOLLOP!!) of the black lethal sauce!!!  I enjoyed my bihun soup very much!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nora said...

Its' called 'pergedil' or 'bergedil' made of mashed potatoes + + then dipped in beaten eggs and fried.

Nora said...

It is 'bergedil' or 'pergedil'.

MK Loo said...

You are right, Nora, thanks!!! I remember that word now!