Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Checking in at Kuantan (Rocana Hotel)

We checked into Rocana
a fairly new hotel in Kuantan


 happy faces captured by Jan while waiting for the rooms to be sorted out





guess who my room-mate is? JAN!! hahaha

 I thought my luggage was too big for a 3 day 2 night stay, but Jan's bag dwarfs mine!!!
 Rocana's rooms decor is  minimalistic and zen like...tables are three planks with no drawers, that sort of thing
 our lovely outdoor extension where egg station is and where you can have your breakkie outside
 walking around outside the hotel


traffic jam free
breakfast time

nice view of Kuantan town

 where you can watch the traffic whiz by, except that there is no traffic!
 indoor dining



 Jan whips out her battery of medication, puts Michael Jackson's dosage to shame
 she takes a cocktail of vitamins and supplements: collagen, fish oil, royal jelly, aloe vera, placenta, I name it, she takes it.....
come, take these to stay forever young and be always on the go, like me, she says
 my breakfast
 my breakfast pals, the 2 Jennys
Jenny brought me here, the three of us stick together


 Jan is dressed for keropok shopping and beach combing in Kuantan town later
 she looks cute and sexy and always game to pose for me
 I want omelette with everything in it and nothing on the side
 this is her pic on her Facebook, she updates it all the time

 Her update the next morning

and the next..........

No comments: