Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Boy from Pekeliling Flats (to be demolished) drives an R8

Adrian Un, the poor boy turned millionaire shares his story....


(Mostly it is an advertisment for his pet projectL Skybridge 

International )


Liked · August 30 

The How-To Guy for Malaysia Property Investment (or sometimes affectionately known as the Kueh Mueh Millionaire), Adrian Un shares:

"As I drive my R8 and zoom past the NKVE slightly before midnight back to my beautiful home, I could recall the times of suffering... My humble beginnings before property investing gave me the life of my dream and changed my destiny from rags to riches.

You see, I spent the early years of my life at an infamous 400 square feet government flat at Pekeliling, where gang wars and suicides abound. To make things worst, there was never a good night's sleep because my parents were making nyonya kuih-muih from early evening all the way to the wee hours of the morning. I don't blame them, as we were poor and we desperately need to supplement our income.

A few decades later, I'm glad to say my lifestyle has totally changed. Ever since I made my first RM 20,000 at the age of 20 through property investment, I have not looked back ever since. To discover the secrets that has eradicated poverty from my life, go here: http://www.skybridgeinternational.asia/seminar.php

What I'm trying to say is that despite your background or past, you can make it in this world... You can skyrocket your income level... You can make a massive difference for you and your family. All you need are the keys to unleashing wealth through the power of real estate: http://www.skybridgeinternational.asia/seminar.php

#realestate #property #investment


The comments are quite funny....some of them!

  • Haha. Well this reminds of childhood days ... Difference was am frm Sri Kelantan flats near duke highway as well........ Am not driving that sports car yet..
  •  Hi I grew up frm pekeliling flats too. N we turned out fine. I think as u say working hard n working smart is the only way. Kudos . U make me proud. Another Pekeliling Boy Who Made It
  •  Those are the memories and trademark of the area. Too bad now gonna change and left pictures and memories to recall it. I do remember I always go to the barber shop around there and foods shop there as well. Miss the time so much!
  • don't need to mention that r8 lah.... Be humble
    Yesterday at 2:14am via mobile · Like · 5
  • i check this out
  • Turn your life around for good? Yay! Showing off your flashy car? Nay!
  •  Opportunity + hardwork + luck + capital = success.
  •  When I drive my Ferrari passing by taman sentosa,where I grow up as my childhood memories! I wonder where I am today not bcoz of luck! I am here where I am bcoz of my girlfriend! Her father is very rich..thx pa

No comments: