Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Bus to Kuantan

Malaysia Day holiday, so good excuse to make a bus trip to Kuantan for a dance.


Selfie of Jan.
All these pics are taken by Jan.
She gets withdrawal symptoms if she does
not take photos and upload them.
She comes up to your face and says "SMILE"
and you had better smile or you get an unflattering uploaded pic....


 Like this...me and little Joey
(the only other person who sticks a camera at your face is my late Uncle Richard)
 family of three
 ????? haven't made their acquaintance yet!
 Alice Cheong (line dance instructor) and son
 .......?
 whose legs?
 Adeline Cheng and Irene.
Adeline is also a choreographer
and she recognises me as the mum who brings Jenn to ballet,
(she brought her daughter, too to Jean Gan)
so, actually, I know her from way back..WOW!!!
 from my group, Jenny Lee the Rotarian and Jenny Wong, my first instructor from Puchong
 Candy Lock, another choreographer

 Nelly
 Nelly's husband
 bus driver, he got us lost looking for the batik factory in Chukai
 Penny Tan, Malaysian born choreographer based in Guanzhou
All these choreographers will be introducing new dances at the charity dance event later.
So awesome right?
And they are so humble, furthermore, they are now my fb friends hahaha!!!
 Sim, my instructor and Elaine
Jazmine's husband and father of Joey

Nothing much about this post except I want to remember these folks
when I meet them on subsequent trips.
Thanks to shutter bug Jan whose trigger happy fingers capture all moments of our trip
and she is always itching to upload something....hehehe!!!

No comments: