Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

28 August 2013 Premiere Screening – One Direction: This Is Us

After my date with husband for We're the Millers
I took my daughter for One Direction in 3D
Only for teenyboppers
 first time I have been to a Beanieplex at One Utama TGV

 Beanies at the ChillX store


Premiere Screening – One Direction: This Is Us


 Movie tickets from Hot Magazine
only 2 tickets, so husband was not interested 

 Teenybopper buying a burger whopper (Hannibal Burger)

 The old TGV has been extensively renovated and looks very 2013

 How was the show? I love the performances..these kids can really sing, and strangely the movies was not a pain to sit through: it was actually quite entertaining!




 Harry Stiles
(sorry I can't name all the rest, maybe Zayn Malik!)


ONE DIRECTION: THIS IS US is a captivating and intimate all-access look at life on the road for the global music phenomenon.
  Weaved with stunning live concert footage, this inspiring feature film tells the remarkable story of Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis’ meteoric rise to fame from their humble hometown beginnings and competing on the X-Factor, to conquering the world and performing at London’s famed O2 Arena.

They even gave us these wrist bands as souvenirs!


l hath no fury like Taylor Swift scorned

Taylor Swift has done it again.
read more »
The gif of Swift saying "Shut the f*** up" to gal pal Selena Gomez as Styles and his fellow group members were on stage instantly went viral, leaving many shocked at her reaction.
But that was not enough. She indirectly mentioned Styles again in her acceptance speech for Best Female Video: "I want to thank the fans because I tweeted about this a lot, I really wanted this. I also want to thank the person who inspired this song because he knows exactly who he is, because now I've got one of these."


No comments: