Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Tarot Card Reading for 2014

So here as promised, I present to you my Tarot card reading for 2014


This is part of the Tarot card Reader's table. 
I did not ask to take a photo of her.


First I gave her some background info about myself, then I had to concentrate and cut the stack of cards in half.  Then I had to draw three cards. These are my choices.

 My first card is a Crystal Ball...it means that the world after my retirement is anyone's guess...it can be what I want it to be or it can be as wrought with mystery as the crystal ball is.  I would rather settle for the latter: I want my next phase of life to be full of wonderful surprises.
 Next is a "message in a bottle" It means that I am still waiting for a message, a sign, or any indication of what I contemplate to do next.....and she said I can start planning in January 2014...now I am still in the doldrums.
 My last card is the gate and it says"entrance"...she tells me to "GO" where I want to go, and do want I want to do, and I am going to do just that, what I hitherto have no time and inclination for,  I am going to seize the moment and JUST DO IT!!!! 

Since I had just met up with my daughter, I asked about her, and was told to draw a card for her and this is what I got...........
 A wise and learned bird wearing a mortar board, clutching a thick book with a cane/pointer and a calculator.
 It says: "The Ten Digitis".....well she is an accountant and maybe it means she is meticulous and takes only calculated risks.
Then I drew one for hubby dearest: "Six Realms of Existence"....he is my soul-mate, we will be together for at least six realms of existence!!!!! He does not like the snake though!
 This is for my son......he is free, goes for greener pastures and knows and plans what he wants to do.
 My youngest!!! What a coincidence!!! She is a ballet dancer and this dancing girl is so her, she is still carefree, has no direction yet and has not chosen any line of study or work or interest yet!


Now, I am a sceptic, and agnostic, and I do not dabble in clairvoyance except maybe a bit of fortune-telling for fun. I do not seek out charlatans to predict my future, but since this session of Tarot Card reading is free, I went out of curiosity.  And what do you know.....the cards I drew were quite accurate, and reflected my situation and the persons I picked the cards for. 

Uncannily eerie, but oh so TRUE!!!!

No comments: