Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

My student caught in online blackmail


I never want to make things until public also know...Now I have to do this,if not,I'm the one will get a lot of trouble...I gave you a chance,but you still want to do those things to me.Today I still receive blackmail message from him.I know I must do this le.

On the way to DAP.Hopefully they will help me get through this.

就是他。请大家看清楚。这就是每天发信息威胁我还钱的人,骗钱。说买很多东西给你但是从来没收过任何东西!然后未经过你的同意就买东西给你,弄他不爽就要你还很多钱!随便银行进一百块给你用不用你还,未经过你的同意帮你进电话钱,我上当了,希望大家不要再像我一样,我不想有另一个受害者。我现在只好这样做了。现在收集着他的威胁信息,准备报警了
Is he. Please take a look at. This is what people send messages threatening me money every day, go to. Say buy you a lot of things but never seized anything! Then buy something for you without your consent, get him upset you a lot of money! Whatever banks $ 100 for you with or without you, into money for you without your consent, it fooled me, I hope you don't like me, I don't want to have another victim. I had to do it now. Now collect threat information from him, ready to alert.(Translated by Bing)


Like ·  · 在 YouTube 上订阅 · 


This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten.

Sorry about that.


今天早上我收到他的另一封威胁信息:你知道吗?知道你是不知道的!你的视频上传在You Tube了,但是一小时后
就1246人观看了!有24分钟:12秒这么长的视频!是完整版的!很夸张有134有134人在视频评论,视频里有514r人顶,36人踩。You Tube公司表示很好!这视频将会做出一份里有两片CD来送货,一片全是你视频CD!另一片是我17首MV视频CD!你的视频的CD的名改为《林涟漪专辑》这视频里有你照片设定搞笑你的照片!为什么你照片的眼睛酱大?为什么你照片的鼻子那么长?哈哈!还有很多各种各样的花样!以及棒!

现在我不知道该怎么办了。
This morning I received another threatening message: you know what? Know what you don't know! Your video posted on You Tube, but 1246 people watched in an hour! 24 minutes: 12 seconds long video! Is the full version! Hyperbolic 134 134 people in video reviews, 514r people in video, 36 were stepped on. You Tube said it very well! This video will provide a two CD delivery, all your video CD! 17 is another piece of me video CD! your video CD MV ripples in this video of the album's name was changed to the forest you set pictures funny pictures of you! Why your photo eyes sauce? Why your picture's nose for so long? Haha! There are all sorts of tricks!

As well as great! Now, I don't know what to do. 

U juz go youtube search "林涟漪" u will get the video.



  1. I never want to make things until public also know...Now I have to do this,if not,I'm the one will get a lot of trouble...I gave you a chance,but you still want to do those things to me.Today I still receive blackmail message from him.I know I must do this le.

    On the way to DAP.Hopefully they will help me get through this.


  2. I need to get some rest now...Tomorrow going to do report and everything.

    Lesson:Please do not trust people easily.I got it,I hope this things wont happen to you all..Good night.


  3. 他竟然叫他的朋友photoshop我的号码弄到现在让大家都觉得是我发的。I dun know what to do now...I never send this kind of message.feeling so sad why im so unlucky that I will get friend with this kind of people.

  4. Anyone who watch the video,I need you stand by me,coz the jerk already removed the video so that i wont have prove to do any report...thanks alot.
    • I need to get some rest now...Tomorrow going to do report and everything.

      Lesson:Please do not trust people easily.I got it,I hope this things wont happen to you all..Good night.
       thanks!!!!!!!!where r u now?@





  5. People who trust me,thanks...Tomorrow going DAP to do report...After that I will go police station.



      



No comments: