Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Defruiting the jackfruit

I coined the word 'Defruiting' ....
It means taking out the fruit from the
Pod....
What is the proper word for it?
Please tell me if u know of it

Coco the family mongrel is busy....sniffing it out.
Maid wants to get into action but Coco gets in the way of the cleaver.
Taking my photo? Please take this angle of my face.
"Coco tengah sibuk"








Big gigantic fruits like you have never seen before.




Coco goes back to her hideaway.
She comes here to sleep and to get away from thunder and lightning

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Wowwwww!!!! That jackfruit is home grown??? Huge!!! Any pix of it on the tree?? Coco is so cute!! I showed the pix to Steve, he asked me who Mel is

Keunlu said...

There are a few more fruits ripening... Can harvest soon