Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Form 3 Student Found dead in suitcase

  1. Cosplay killing: Yuk Tim was a caring person, says mum
  2. Cosplay killing: No sign girl was raped, say police
  3. Cosplay killing: Granny and friends say suspect is a nice person
  4. Cosplay community reeling in shock over murder

my little girl missing ,15 years old,short hair,163 cm height,missing since 21 Oct 2013.around 11am,she went out to meet friends,n 1of her friend drop her at Kelana Jaya LRT around 3pm n she said she is going home but not found till now,anything pls call me yee ling 0162512515

    PETALING JAYA: A 15-year-old girl who was reported missing is believed to have been murdered, with the suspected killer in police custody.

    [UPDATE] - Missing 15-year-old Girl Found Dead.
    MCAC: She was just 15, still a teenager. Still in need of protection and guidance. It would be advisable that we take notice of our children or friends whereabouts, their interests, their friends or acquaintances etc, so that we may be able to caution them if it deems fit, or to encourage them if it is proper.
    Date: 22nd October 2013, Time: 2:30pm
    Location: Jalan Kebun Nenas, Shah Alam
    It saddens us to bring tidings of sorrow to all of you. The team behind Malaysian Crime Awareness Campaign sends our heartfelt condolences to Madam Yee Ling and her family.
    Ms. Ng Yuk Tim, 15, paid a visit to the 23 year old male suspect who claimed to have a shared interest in Cosplay / Anime. They have met a times before yesterday's incident.
    The suspect was consistent in his alibi that he had sent the victim to the Kelana Jaya LRT station at 2:00pm on 21st October 2013.
    A Community Policing team led by Mr Kuan Chee Heng tracked the suspect down, caught and questioned him. The suspect confessed to the attempted rape as well as murder. The CP team then handed him over to the police.
    During the questioning, the suspect admitted that he had tried to rape the victim. She resisted and fought back. To drown her screaming, the suspect put this hand into the victim's mouth but she bit him. There are apparently bite marks found on his left hand.
    The suspect then strangled her. He also took a dumbbell and struck her, killing her in the process.
    A 23-year-old man has been detained in connection with missing 15-year-old girl Ng Yuk Tim.
    The man was brought to the Petaling Jaya police district headquarters (IPD) at about 5pm for questioning.
    Scores of reporters have been waiting at the IPD waiting for police comments as well as Ng’s parents since 8pm Tuesday.
    Police have not issued any official statement regarding the whereabouts of the girl or whether she is still alive.
    The last time anyone had heard from Yuk Tim was at about 2.30 pm on Monday when she sent her friend an SMS, asking to meet up for tea that night. Her friend replied a few minutes later but the message did not go through.
    The girl had left home at about 11.00 am on Monday to meet up with some friends for breakfast.
    Meanwhile, a body was found stuffed in a green suitcase at Jalan Kebun Nenas, Shah Alam at 10.00 pm, believed to be Yuk Tim.
    PETALING JAYA: “You can take anything from me but leave me, my family and my baby (alone),” read the last post by the mother of 15-year-old Ng Yuk Tim before the girl was found dead.

    YeeChean Lim

    Options for this story


No comments: