Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Linda's Mid Autumn Festival Party 20/9/13

Mid autmn festival fell on 19 september 2013 and google had this cool banner....

Lots of Mid autumn parties everywhere, and I attended Linda's
Linda is the one in the centre and these are some of her students
Ling Ling. Hsiang Hsiang, Fong,me and my friend having fun
Pak cham kai cooked by Kam Moi
Kam Moi the cook (she is a chap fan chef by profession)
some of the food, most of them are cooked by Linda using AMC cookware
Siew Fong and Ann
man tou to go with the yummy soya sauce pork
hmmmm yummy....
yellow wine and ginger chicken by Linda

healthy noodles cooked in the AMC pot


next, some dancing
but take more phoot first
more join us for group shots
wow....all of us at the Puchong Jaya group
the only 2 men in our group 
Ling Ling flashes her a******se
me with the old ladies 
managed to get a groupie with Linda







dancing starts

Kenny with 2 ladies
Hsiang Hsiang the Taiwanese and Linda leads the floor
Rhythm of the Night
Thousand of Nights
If I were a Painting
If I was your man (Bruno Mars)
Tango De Passion 
Drenched
Blurred Lines (Robin Thicke)

No comments: