Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Marks and Spencers New Look Store and Women's Weekly Style Workshop

The title is a mouthful and I attended this free workshop at 
M&S or Marks and Spencers at KLCC


My Invitation to excitement!
 I came from school on a Saturday, and it was already in full swing
 Elaine was already going through her style tips
 Elaine Kwong, editor of Malaysia Women's Weekly
 at eye level, so I took a pic!!! Model's cool shoes

 Another stylist on hand to give us tips
 what goes with what....practical tips for office girls

 flowery shifts from Marks and Spencers

 another cute pair of cute heel cut out shoes



 animal print shoes with panda jumper
 the stylist's shoes
 Elaine's


 nice flower motif skirt

 all attention on the model
 other practical possiblilities
 clearer pic of her shoes
 food!!!
 freshly baked pastries
 M and C has a bakery and food section now
 yummy bread

 loaves
 juices
 participaants of the workshop









 on my way out, I bought Her World which had a free Body Shop full size gentle eye make up remover!!



final look at this model who smiles when she sees me taking her photo...
and I cannot seem to find the pictures of me at the Women Weekly's facebook page, could they have taken them down so fast?????

No comments: