Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Mooncakes this year

The first box of mooncakes I got this year was from Irene
and was eaten up before I remembered to take photos.
This year my mooncakes are all free, gifts from others.

 Individual mooncake in a nice box
 from Casahana
 lovely mooncake in a box and in a paperbag

 It has no preservatives and artificials and grew mouldy very fast!!!
 Tried to eat it before the spores attack!
 Tai Thong mooncakes from my friend Teo, because I fetched every morning.


 Different flavours!
I gave this to Auntie Siok Yin because I could not attend her dinner because I went to Kuantan
 Designer mooncakes from Imperial 
 Vintage box with jade looklalike tassels
 Unfortunately, the mooncake had human hair inside!
 Jelly mooncakes from son to friend
 nice, right? but I did not get to taste it
 can you see the hair sticking out from the golden lotus paste?
eeekkkk!!!! hair!!!!!

No comments: