Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Movie Preview and Free Movie time.

Watched 2 free movies: About Time
and Internship.


Loved this: hopelessly romantic and harks back to younger days.
If I could travel back in time I would go back to the time when my 2 kids were younger so I could relive my time with them:
I would also go back to the time when I promised my husband that I would be at the apartment to help him carry the clinic desk, I did not turn up and he had to move it to the 4th floor alone:
the last thing I would travel back in time is to agree to the scholarship that my daughter had won, instead of saying "NO" .....regrets, regrets...

Actually, what the movie taught me is to live in the present, take time to savour and enjoy every moment, move on and  never REGRET!!!!!



Because of the holiday due to Hari Keusahawan I was able to watch this at 11.30 on a Monday morning with my husband, then fetch the daughter together at 2.30.

Sad to say, I fell asleep just when they went to the Google office as interns.  I woke up at the broomstick game and started wondering who all those misfits were.....luckily I had watched Monster University with my daughter, so later on in the movie I guessed the misfits were in their group and they had to overcome obstacles and solve some tasks given to them to go on to the next level of their internship. SAME PREMISE!!!

Then, when I went home, I slept from 3 to 7, getting up in time for my dance class!!!! I think I am definitely getting old!!!hehe..sleeping at the movies, and sleeping even when I did not work in school that day....





No comments: