Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Raya Rimup Programme in School

Hari Raya has come and gone, but I have not put up these pics:
Hari Raya Lunch and Rimup (Rancangan Intergrasi Murid Untuk Perpaduan or Unity Intergration of Races Programme for students) and Cultural Performances.

 Lunch is served!
 The PIBG and the teachers: Nasrul Chong, Ng and malay teacher (I forgot her name)
 Headmistress in the foerground
 Pn Jeya is scooping sayur lodeh
 I love this in  my nasi impit, I call it lontong in Johore...
 wow!!! teachers helping themselves
 cookies too!
 Lim Yee Chean and Salwani getting the Kuih Raya
 Lim Hui  MIng
 Ayam Masak Merah
 kuah kacang for the lemang
 lemang
 chicken rendang
 rices squares
 I love them all! (the food I mean)
 vegetable acar

 Racheal and Jeya
 Malay and Indian teachers
 Chinese teachers: Ng Poh Ying, me, Chong, Lim, Wu and Ng Bee Li
 Bee Li, Vasantha and me
 Teo joins us

she is in clutches because she broke her ankle

 with Jordhana, Nor Alia and Saadiah
 the only three Malay students present today
 Al Azeem, Amrey and Ridhuan
 Malay girls: Jannah, (she is in the family way)  Atiqah Azeman, Qamarina, Aisah, Lee Shuh Wen and Hamizah

 Lee Shuh Wen's mum sewed her lovely Malay dress

 guitars for performance later
 array of Raya cookies

 Me and Loo Kiok Hua : the Two Loos!!!

 Lots of ayam masak merah which we could take home for dinner
 lots of posing too!
 lots of food!

 fun and good eats!
 always ready with a smile!!!
 I take lots of pics for remembrance: gonna be my last Raya lunch with this bunch of people!
 I will miss them!
 My demure girls in national costumes!!!

No comments: