Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Jenny Wong Birthday Party/Flower Power Night 5 Oct 2013

Had a blast at Jenny Wong's party!!!
Hee Lai Ton Restaurant, Puchong

The theme was Flower Power Night....
This Jenny, our instructor

Her special guests came dressed in flowery get ups that they made themselves!

 Edward Tam posed creatively, wrangling himself into the frame...he wore a flowery motif shirt.
 Winner of best dressed: Mei Phang
 Finalists of the best dressed list

Jenny had three outfits:

the first is a blue/aquamarine green flowery frock with skirt panels that were of uneven lengths

Her second was a pink number with tutu like skirt
the fourth is this: with silver glittery hot pants


Her delicious cake with jelly flowers


Birthday girl
with her mum and daughter and assorted kids


sister in law, nieces, daughter, son, mother
with Jaszmine Tan, choreographer and isntructor
with her mum and daughter and neice
beautiful girls
her bouquets

her first daughter and daughter in law joins the pic
toast to Jenny (Invisible glasses)
there were three performances
We did "Treat me Right"
"Tian Ya Kerk"

and "Drenched with Boom Shake Shake"
the Drenched girls

getting ready to dance "Drenched"
my version of "Flower Power"
tube blouse is from Ang Eng, Great Eastern Mall
and skirt is Ogival
at least I tried to keep to the theme

so fun!!


so fun posing!

my flower blouse is no match for this best dressed flower dress!!!
some of the flower ladies
 parade of flower girls

 Agnes Ng, her sister in law
my friend the Rotary Club girl, Jenny Lee in the centre



some of the other dance teachers who came to show her their support
Nancy from Celebrity Fitness with her enviable fiqure

Adeline Cheng, of Nuline Dance and my friend, Irene
Edward Tam with the poster he made
He said "I wore a flower see through shirt
but no one noticed...sob, sob!!"
I noticed, but I was too shy to comment!

o
Edward recorded most of the dances

 this is my group with Linda!!!
Linda is awesome, she dresses well for parties and dances
like a professional!
my good friend, Sherlyna Long
(oh no I look fat and bulky here, hahaha!!!)

Sherlyna is a Vietnamese but speaks Cantonese and Mandarin well
and is blessed with creamy skin like monumental alabaster

 Me and Kit had fun posing
 "So enjoy!!"

did not really had any interest in the food!!!

can spot me??

Our entire group!!! such fun!!!

No comments: