Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sommerset Manicure and Pedicure

Went to Sommerset Bangsar for 
a mani and pedi


"Classic Manicure and classic pedicure"
with relaxing hands and feet Massage
 what the place looked like
the seat at the curtained window 
was mine for the day
 ready for action
(to be actioned on, that is)
pose for photos first!
 view opposite me
after soaking, scrubbing, creaming (haha what are u thinking) 
She did clipping, removing cuticle, filing and shaping
toe nails
 the colours for me to choose from
 massage
 more washing, scubbing and drying of my feet
 finally applying colour (lighter shade than my nails)
 working on my hands
 nice hand massage
 do you like this colour?
 It matches my outfit!!!
It was a nice and pampered feeling having someone
wash your feet and paint your nails!!!
the facade of theshop from the opposite side

I got this from the website:
This Classic Pedicure includes: trimming/shaping of the nails, cuticle works, scrub, massage and a single colour. Classic Pedicure lasts for 45 minutes Sommerset uses O.P.I and Australian made nail products. Enjoy your nail services at Sommerset’s custom-made semi private pedicure area. Note: Wear open-toed sandals when you go so you can show it off after! (This also avoids colour smudging)

Prices:

Classic Pedi - RM45
Classic Mani - RM33
Express Pedi - RM20
Express Mani - RM15

Sommerset Nails & Waxing Sdn. Bhd. 
No. 19A First Floor, Jalan Telawi 3
Bangsar Baru, 59100, Kuala Lumpur.
(03) 2287 8887

No comments: