Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Walk in KLCC Park

I forgot to bring my shorts and sports shoes for an early morning jog round KLCC park
but I had an orange Kitschen blouse that I bought together with my sis Caroline and orange South China Sea platforms
so that was good enough a reason for a walk in the park!!!


 the fancy doors of the hotel, I chased off the footmen and closed the door so I could take a nice pic hehehe bec I wanted to emulate my sis Millie's photo below....
in 2012
 in the quadrangle of Suria KLCC, here you can take an impressive pic of the twin towers 
Petronas Twin Towers by day

 late morning joggers and it is still too early for the complex to throng with shoppers



 only foreign workers are out and about on their day off
 so shady and full of jogging tracks, regret did not fufill y 10,000 steps quota today



 the KL Convention Center
 this car is always here

 the infinity pool
 forgot to bring my bikini so did not swim
wait till I starve myself to get a figure like hers (pic from her blog)
 bye!!!! time to change into my lunch lbd and go for lunch at Mosaic!!!!

No comments: