Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Kee's Wedding

This is Kee, she is my young colleague from MBS

she has a first class Maths degree from University of Nottingham
and an IB scholar, awfully clever!
 her wedding was on June 1, 2014
 Kee and her young friends
"My big day" she tweeted
 on the way to my groom's house
(groom is beside her now)
 it was held at Sinchoiwah, Bandar Manjalara


 her wedding photos are by Universal Studio

 
and it has been used as the advert for the MidValley Bridal Exhibition Fair!
 doesn't she look tall and gorgeous?







Congratz, Kee and Lee!!
Thanks to my relatives, friends and those who attended my wedding. Thanks a lot to those who helped on that day. Without you, I couldn't have such a beautiful wedding. It's really a great day for me and this memory will last for my whole life. I'm also very delighted to receive wishes and blessings from many of you, no matter you're able to attend my wedding or not. I appreciate so much, so much. Wish you happy and lucky.
Skly Kee
Lee Kah Hau.

No comments: