Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lazoni...Interior Decorating Talk by IWA

Went to Lazoni for a Talk on Interior Decoration

Organized by IWA

This is Lazzoni, situated in Bangsar
Me and the International ladies (some not so international!!) at the free talk
conducted by Joyce, a designer. She said that Lazoni was started by a window frame-maker who later owned a series of successful furniture shops....reminds me of someone...maybe one day he can own a luxury furniture chain store too????


 they let me take as many pictures as I liked......even the furniture
and fittings
 we had tea
 provided by Zang Toi




 I liked this dresser for its many hidden compartments, just the thing for organising my accesories
 so many drawers too, for me to store my precious adornments
 generous drawers will find room for my purchases
when closed, the dresser looked like this! so neat!!!
I also liked the coffee table in front, you can pull out two ottoman and two side tables from under
Welcome to Lazzoni!! I will certainly shop here for my furnishing needs!!!

No comments: