Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

J's Last IU Day

25th April, 2015 Saturday
Since she is already in Form 5, this is her last IU day.
So, I made an effort to attend her las performance.  Actually, I have never been to one, so this is my first time (and sadly, the last too)

 We are the only teachers supporting this IU day, well, even I am not technically a teacher anymore!!
 this is the banner and theme of the IU Day: Mexican and Thailand

Me and and my daughter dressed in "Mexican" clothes

 we teachers had front row seats and the venue is a college in Sungei Besi which has a great hall
 with the emcee

 hahaha, my club sponsored a lot because she went to promote there one night
 
great performances and dances
 her bff, full of attention

in rapt engrossment
 parents contributed by making these fantastic props: among them a near life sized elephant!
 and a giant cactus, it must have taken them lots of time and tons of imagination to make these!
JC's bro garb was handmade by his mom!
 There was great skits, very entertaining
 and great props
see? how good their acting is?
another girl's Mexican costume, nice? must have been rented
 even the teacher got into the mood!

Her "Thailand" costume which was the sarong suit I bought from Pangkor Island. 
I must say I enjoyed the performance very much!!
After this I gave her a treat at the local Taman Midah pasar malam
(posted a few days ago)

No comments: