Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Lee Kuan Yew (1923 - 2015)


Well, I do not know LKY personally except in history books and newspapers, nor am I particularly affected or moved or have gained by what he does or did , because I am born in Malaysia and have lived my entire life in Malaysia, and I benefit more from Malaysia than I ever did from Singapore, but since it is such a momentous event, I will just cut and paste whatever I can find on the social media and gather them here to keep as reference.......










"When I learned to ride a bicycle, he was there. Once when I was just getting the hang of balancing on two wheels, he pushed me off from behind to get me started."
Lee Hsien Loong gave a final eulogy on Sunday at Mandai Crematorium that was not aired live on TV.
SG.NEWS.YAHOO.COM






KUALA LUMPUR, March 29 — Astro Awani’s live telecast of the state funeral for Lee Kuan Yew today drew anger from some Malaysians who questioned the...
THEMALAYMAILONLINE.COM


RELATED ARTICLES

Bikers of S'pore unite -- and pay tribute to Mr Lee Kuan Yew with slow ride together
Read more here: http://bit.ly/1HW9i7R
Like · Comment ·  · 2951227

No comments: