Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rio 2 Screening 8 April 2014





 Date night with Lo Kong again...(if I can get only 2 tickets, it will be a date night!!! Daughter would have loved to go, but it being a school night and she had tuition, so she passed) for the special screening of Rio 2.


I had not even watched Rio so, I had to google that to get a background info, AFTER the show, so I did not really had any inkling as to what Rio2 was about!!!

 My free tix

 Before the show, we had this combo...and whaddya know? I got 10 sen back from my RM10, there was not "plus, plus"!!!!! We had the combo of nyonya laksa, free teh tarik and free scoop of ice cream, while he finished his day's papaer.
 Lo Kong had not seen or experienced "couple seats" before, so he excitedly took pics for me. Actually we had third front row seats but a kind hearted woman approached us and offered us this double seats because her friends could not make it for the show!!!!
 see? spacious double seats that I could pull up my feet and cuddle up with my Pashmina shawl!!! Cosy!!!
Thanks to kind souls, which are hard to find nowadays, we could see the show in comfort!!!!  And it was no hoax!
Like me and Lo Kong? hahaha!

This song, What is Love is dedicated to my Lo Kong for driving me all the preview screenings...

Rio 2 | "What Is Love" Lyrics Video | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCQEnjRCZ2o
Dec 26, 2013 - Uploaded by Rio
RIO 2 - In theaters April 11, 2014! The entire cast of the animated smash RIO returns in RIO 2



And Bruno Mars sing, too!!!....:


  • RIO 2 "Welcome Back" Song by Bruno Mars - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpEljuMEFM
    Mar 4, 2014 - Uploaded by Fresh Movie Trailers
    Roberto's song "Welcome Back" performed by Bruno MarsSubscribe here & NOW ➨ http://bit.ly/16lq78C ...
  • Rio 2 | Trailer (2014) Anne Hathaway Bruno Mars - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8NTLl3ww7M
    Oct 4, 2013 - Uploaded by moviemaniacsDE
    official trailer / Offizieller Trailer - Darsteller / cast: Anne Hathaway , Jesse Eisenberg , Leslie Mann ..



  • 300 × 200 - broadwayworld.com

    No comments: