Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

China couple's naked wedding photos in Zhangjiajie



I want to go to Zhangjiajie, Hunan Province, China, known for its breathtaking mountain vistas that have inspired the movie, "AVATAR"

 But I will not be posing like this!!!
 Hahaha!!! This seems to be the trend in China now, taking naked wedding photos!
Art? Trash? Distasteful? Tastefully done?
 I don't know, I think they look great!!!
 raft reminds me of my wonderful time in Guilin

 wow!!! impressive! nice shot!!!

 "couple posing nude in front of the many spectacular mountain peaks and waterfalls that make up this scenic area in Hunan" from "Stomp,Singapore"

 Fulfilling his wish to be the hero in the movie "AVATAR"


 According to Shanghaiist, the photos have been slammed as being "distasteful" and "immoral."
Would I do it if I were a young bride?
I would take my wedding photo shoots here, but I will stop at doing it naked, I will keep my beautiful wedding gown on, thank you very much!!! hehe!!!

No comments: