Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Day Brunch 2014

For Christmas Day we booked Brunch/High Tea at Melting Pot, Concorde Hotel

 Cute owl was all dressed up with Christmas cap
 even the trees outside the hotel was decked out in red and had christmas caps too


 people were already helping themselves to the buffet spread
 our lovely table with a view of the street outside
 spacious and tidy eating area
 now, I bring you to check out the food available..,.mussels
 boiled prawns air flown from Australia I suppose
 canapes...mostly scallops, salmon and roe




 christmas cupcakes
 cookiet christmas tree
 macarons christmas tree

 girl going to grab a bite, or two
 what??? oysters??? chiak lioa eh lou sai boh???
 shucked oysters!!! my favourite
my plate
(I have a confession to make, I did get lou sai after all, I had "the runs" right after I got home, many times! had to rush to bathroom)
my son's,,,he loves roast

his...he plays safe....no oysters for him

 scallops on a spoon


 Then Santa and Santarina came

 Delicious and bootlicious looking Santarina
 she distributed sweets to the kids
 then we went round taking photos here and there
 fashionista wannbe
Merry Christmas, from my family to yours...

No comments: