Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

9th Anniversary Cum Charity Nite of Lions Club KL Metro City

 Can you keep up with the Kardashians?
Can You keep up with me?
I can't!!!
I can't keep up with both!
I barely finished blogging Kuching, I haven't done with Guilin....
Here I am, getting ready for colourful night at Lion's Club do...
held at a chinese primary school
 It has a huge HUGE hall!!!
 Funds for the building were donated by the parents, PIBG and public for the school
It  houses badminton courts and is also a multi purpose fully air conditioned hall
 among the dishes is poon choi
 catered by a Sekinchan restaurant
 the ladies....Winnie, Margaret, Selena, me, Jenny
 our table...Barry, Leonard, Melina, Winnie, Vincent, President, Alan, Dr Ooi, Selena, Margaret, Jenny me
 I attend this dinner  because I support Margaret who is the OC (organising chairman) tonight
 To raise funds they have items for aution and Alan successfully bidded for the watch
 Alba...RM550
 Beaming, and accepting the watch from Marge
 the bid
 the successful bidder
 he also got the bag!
 a coach satchel
 Dr Ooi examining the bag
 Vincent also takes a closer look

RM650
 I got a lucky draw prize
 a set of four commemorative football glasses......
2006!!!!
hahaha.......what am I going to do with them?
Anyone want to bid?

No comments: