Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fun Outing Tonight! : American Express Night of Rewards

Had a fun outing with him tonight!!!

Our pix taken by the "photog" at the photocorner
the event

19th August 2014
Grand Ballroom
(I have 3 events tonight and I chose this..)


 Getting ready...
Outfit from 2L Boutique at Bandar Puteri
Shoes from Giant Kinrara hehe
bag from LV




 at the photo corner
 An array of food!!!
 many booths offering merchandise for redemption
 sushi! sashimi! 
prawns were sweet and fresh!
 hardly any queue! we could get as much food as we liked!
 dim sum, and steak too


 salmon on individual spoons

 macaron fountain was a hit!
Yorksire pudding with pulled beef and swiss cheese
Golden codfish fillet with Asian Tartar sauce
Chicken Tortilla with Smoked Chipolata Chilli Mango


  Caesar Salad with Shredded chicken in individual containers

 what to choose?


 cawan mushi, my favourite


 pasta too..


 wok fried xo white asparagus with scallops in taro ring
 double boiled chicken essence with bamboo piths and crab meat dumpling
 chef pouring more double boiled soup for me into my cup
Peking duck

chefs preparing individual portions of Peking Duck
 yum yum!


 Jaguar!!!




 guests of the night looking at the bags
my black Michael Kors was gone while we went to eat...!
 my reward for the night
orange MK
 5 million points for Channel...which I do not have!

 so I settled for Michael Kors!
Entertainment for the night...
but we did not stay,
we left after I got my reward...
 Bukit Bintang by night

 Fun and Free Night of Rewards!!!

No comments: