Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Free High Tea at Concorde Shah Alam before school reopens

 Thanks to the extended one week school holiday, I had the time to take daughter to Shah Alam which I had not been to for a long time.  In fact the last time I went there was to take daughter and Ely to Hotel Radisson (changed name to Blue something) for sushi making class when they were kids.
 Son passed me this Buffet Hi-Tea Voucher for 2 at Concorde Shah Alam
 my reservations on a Friday, the last week of school holidays
 cold cuts




 She loved roasted lamb
 with mushroom sauce
 I went for spicy beef
 vegetables
 spicy fish


 chinese vegetables
 dessert



 crabs and terryaki noodles

 the place was quite empty despite being a Friday, not all the empty tables
 milk tea..comfort drink


 nonetheless we enjoyed ourselves because we had all the time in the world to relax and eat slowly!

Concorde Shah Alam

No comments: