Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year Eve Dinner at Teng's House

Teng invited us to her house for New Year Eve Dinner
I and my daughter were the first to arrive because we wanted to go to Setia Walk later

 She served her signature pulut rice
 long life noodles that I love
 close up of the loh mai fun...it has dried prawns, chicken, mushrooms and peanuts
 mee hoon
 sandwich wedges
 marshmallows with chocolate and sprinkles
 cocnut jelly and condiments for nasi lemak
grilled chicken wings
 
chicken rendang cooked by her husband
in a warmer
Teng's sister Chun
 with marshmallows



with Teng, the hostess
 Jenny Wong came next
 she is always picture ready, or maybe she knows I always carry a camera and "shoot"

 Janey and Ten's daughter
with Kwai, one of two male line dancers in our gorup
we are the early birds, with Wai Leng and Lily
On my way out, Ann came.....but now I am going to my countdown party at Setia Walk.

No comments: