Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jenny's Birthday Dance Party with Sports Theme


It's Jenny's Birthday again and she chose the SPORTS Theme
This is how she dresses, and she is styled by her niece.  I am styled by my daughter...she said I do not look sporty enough!
Her second costume change
and her third for the cake cutting ceremony

my outfit for the day, an old ensemble that I dug out: Voir black and pink shirt with pink straps.purple mini skirt from Elle and black leather boots from San Lee...custom made
the Tempua ladies dressed sportily

the BK group
and below: I am the centre of attraction
this is how other girl dressed...
 red eggs for breakfast: they symbolise longevity
Jenny's Backdrop

Mister Mister (Korean Song) Line Dance choreographed by Jazmine Tan
seen here dancing with her daughter.

No comments: