Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cleo Kose Sekkisei Pampering workshop

Daughter was supposed to go for Anna Sui beginner make up class
but she was busy, so it was replaced by the Cleo Kose class.

 She had mid terms, so I went instead of her, I have been to so many make up classes, but never mind...what's one more?
It was held at KLCC  Chinoz on the Park 


  1. Chinoz

  2. Address: Parkson Suria KLCC, Suria Klcc, Jalan Ampang, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan
Facilitator giving the pointers, I love her stilettos

Maekup products is Kose Sekissei
the theme is blue, and I happened to be wearing blue!
Love this blue drink! It is blue curacao mixed with soda

 I like this black face mask that did wonders for my skin
3 new colours for esprique line of lipstick launched today
we got to try the new lipstick colours
participants eagerly trying on Kose products
 then it was time for brunch
love this place! (chinoz)but it was too dark for good photography

 we had trays of food like this, 2 persons to one
 here's Zetty instantly instagramming the pictures...she has appeared in October's #100daysofCleo
 bottom tier
 top tier...sandwiches and mini quiche

we ate and drank leisurely and I made the acquaintances of Zetty Shazlin and Jessying, both bloggers..
Zetty Shazlin

 Zette Shazlin is featured in Cleo October 2014 issue #100days of CLEO

Jess Ying

No comments: