Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

JOKO WIDODO is 7th President of Republic of Indonesia


I got this from my International Woman Org's friend, Lily from Indonesia:

Pelantikan Presiden RI ke-7 JOKO WIDODO

JOKO IS THE NEW INDONESIA PRESIDENT NOW!!!! 20 OCTOBER 2014



Saya bersama keluarga menunggu detik-detik pelantikan, amanah besar akan hinggap dipundak saya sebagai Presiden Republik Indonesia dan saya akan jalani itu dengan penuh rasa tanggung jawab. Mohon Doa dari seluruh rakyat Indonesia agar tugas besar ini bisa dijalani sebaik mungkin.
My family waiting for seconds-seconds large mandate, the inauguration will be resting dipundak me as President of the Republic Indonesia and I will do it with a full sense of responsibility. Please Pray for all the people of Indonesia a huge task this can be lived as best they can. (Translated by Bing)

seconds-seconds for detik-detik (hehe)!!!!
funny translation from BING: "dipundak"...I guess Bing could not find an equivalent word so I shall help: it means "on my shoulders" or "my responsiblity" or even "my burden" 

No comments: