Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Jazzercise at Wisma OCM, 19 October 2014

 Nikki's mom invited me to join this jazzercise event to support MAA Medicare for the Kidney Charity Fund...and I thought why not, as besides making a donation of RM30, I could get to know what jazzercise is about.
 This is the schedule, when we went there at 10.00 the event had started and we could hear loud music already.  OCM is just next to MBS but I parked at Confucian Private School.
 Pulsating music, darkened hall and sweating bodies jumping and thumping, hahaha!!!

 People were recording and taping the dances.

 Girls in action, part of jazzercise was dressing up in tight leggings, bare midriff tops and figure hugging teeny tight t shirts!!
 the two teens
 schoolmates once, now they are in different schools
 me and my youngest
 me and Nora
She is a jazzercise enthusiast
 She asked us to come in red
 after huffing and puffing (me lah!!!) we had to leave for daughter's ballet class!


 our door gifts: stopbleed plasters, food pack, Sothys facial vouchers

and sothys cleansing milk
By the way: they collected RM110,000 according to their Facebook:

Charity event to collect donations for the MAA MediCare Kidney Fund... This year we managed to collect a total of RM110,000! Yeay us!

They're telling you it's NOT all about the money!
They wanna make the world dance. FORGET ABOUT THE PRICE TAG

No comments: